Sunday, May 11

The Final Countdown!!! [I Need Your Help!]

Hey All!

T-6 days until the GB Cellcom!

I am asking for your help!  I am looking for 12 people to "sponsor" a mile for me.  It's quite easy.

A] Message me to let me know you are interested!
B] I'll give you a mile.
C] Write a short letter of encouragement!  It can say anything you want!  Just make sure that you sign it with the phrase, "You Got This!"  It doesn't need to be very long; about 3-5 sentences!
D] Message it to emilybielinski17@gmail.com with the label MILE [x].  I will look at them on Saturday night when I write them down on index cards.  On race day I will reread them as I complete your mile!

If you know anybody that would be interested, please spread the word!  This race is HUGE for me!  I still can't believe I am going to run 13.1 miles in SIX DAYS!

<3
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment with me!